Published: June 29, 2018
MacMillan Interactive Communications, LLC (MIC) respects intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that infriges your copyright, please provide the following to MIC:
- A description of the intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- The specific parts of the material on which you hold a copyright. This will allow MIC, to locate and identify the material in question.
- Your name, address, phone number and email address so that MIC can contact you.
- A personal statement,describing how the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Copies of your official government or legal documents that support your copyright claim.
MIC can be contacted as follows:
MacMillan Interactive Communications, LLC
10000 Wheatland Ave.
Sunland, CA 91040
By Electronic Mail: